2019-12-30

Photo of the Week 2019-12-30

memories from a day with a friend

Sorry, no photographic inspiration this week ... just snapshot memories.

Yesterday I learned that a very good friend and mentor lost his brief battle with cancer and I'm feeling deflated. When I received the news, I went to a favourite watering hole from back in the day when we worked together and ordered a pint of Guinness. It's what I would have done back then when we went there to talk business and sort things out ...

I got thinking about many of the times we had together over more than 32 years. During that time, a boss became a mentor, then became a great friend and confidant. I will miss him dearly.

DJE

3 comments:

  1. Looks mightily like the Niagara gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks mightily like the Niagara gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is FG. We enjoyed the White Water Walk back in 2018. Quite something to be beside that.

    ReplyDelete