2019-08-12

Photo of the Week 2019-08-12

Well it finally caught up with me. After almost 10 years of posting a photo every Monday, without fail ... last Monday, I failed to get a post out. Why?

Call it overly relaxed in retirement. Ha Ha haha ha!

Lynn and I came up to the cottage on Saturday and I just let Monday morning roll by. No doubt I was on the computer at some point but just didn't connect that it was time for my Photo of the Week.

... and no one noticed. Not even one person missed the weekly email I send out or the post itself. Hmmmmmm ...

Here's a post (backdated ;-) we'll see who notices ...

canola and cloud
 Who can resist grabbing a shot of a canola field against a blue sky?

DJE

3 comments:

  1. Well I notice! Can't resist a bright yellow canola field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FG. I'm never sure just who is out there, who pays attention, or if anyone notices. Of course the blog has always been for me, to help set me thoughts straight, to help me iron out my photographic interests and processes. And for that, it has served it's purpose. I'm just not sure if I should continue beyond the upcoming 10 yr anniversary.

      Delete
  2. I noticed too, but then I thought : well its summer time and Doug must be with his family having a good time. He'll catch up. And you did! Thanks, Bud.

    ReplyDelete