2017-04-03

Photo of the Week 2017-04-03

I've been reminiscing again ... going back through shots from my first trip to Killarney several years ago ... and knowing I need to go back. Soon ...

I've always liked something about the original capture for this image, but until my recent foray into false colour processing I wasn't able to process it and bring out the surreal quality that was there. All it took was a relaxing weekend at home, editing time, tunes and some post processing work to get a result I was satisfied with.

Chikanishing Moonrise
It can be difficult to visualize the final outcome with infrared captures. There is so much that can be done in post processing to alter the image recorded by the camera. In order to realize the full potential of this genre, I need to work with it much more, not just in post processing but out making capturing images of a wide range of subjects in a wide range of conditions.

I'm just getting started ...

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment