2017-02-27

Photo of the Week 2017-02-27

I'm eager to get out and shooting with my recently converted EOS M camera body. Winter conditions are not ideal for IR, so I spent some time this weekend looking through the limited number of shots made with a Canon G6 Point & Shoot that was converted a few years back.

Not only was it fun to be reminded of my initial exploits into IR, but also of a visit to one of the favourite places I have visited. Killarney ON is a place that found it's way into my heart and spirit, thankfully refusing to let go. The beauty of Killarney needs no enhancement ... but that's not to say one can't portray different interpretations through a variety of media and techniques. 

Chikanishing Trail, Killarney - An Infrared Interpretation
I feel the gentle pull of Killarney ...

DJE

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm enjoying my decision to explore IR photography FG. It offers some unique opportunities.

      Delete
  2. And what a stunning interpretation it is Doug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the result Shari but arriving at it was not a quick process. IR out of camera is bland and requires some time to experiment in post processing.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete