2016-11-21

Photo of the Week 2016-11-21

It was time to update the PKK photos with "new" band members since the last time I shot these guys. So ... I donned my "official photographer hat" at Saturday night's performance for friends and family in Ajax, ON

Here are a few of my final selects that will be provided to the band for promo materials.




Those that follow the blog will know that this type of photography is not the norm for me, but as with some of the family photography I do, I always manage to surprise myself and get some decent shots. 

DJE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! FG, here's what my cousin (the drummer) had to say "DJ England Photography making old fat guys of PKK look good since 2009".
      I find it great to do some different shooting now and then and photographing his band fits the bill perfectly. Previously I've had lot's of room to move around throughout the evening for different angles with different lenses. This time the small venue was packed and it was a challenge to move around particularly with a camera and large lens slung over my shoulder ... another learning experience.

      Delete