2016-06-12

Photo of the Week 2016-06-13

A few weeks back I posted 'a walk through the trees', an image made of a favourite trail running off the cottage road. It's not long and it's easy to access. I often shoot the section just at the start as you enter off Simpson Ave. I shoot it under different light and through all 4 seasons.

Recently I decided to make images at various locations as I walked down the trail one misty morning with Murphy alongside. I felt the resulting series of images went well enough together to make a nice set and I decided to present them together as a multi-tych collage.


"In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, - no disgrace, no calamity (leaving me my eyes), which nature cannot repair."
                                                                                                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson -


DJE

2 comments:

  1. Very nice set. Creates a mode, a sense of travel & distance.

    ReplyDelete