2014-06-16

Photo of the Week 2014-06-16

I went almost two weeks without adding any new images to my library. Oh I've been busy enough with photography, printing and framing a number of images. I was able to print and deliver a couple of images to clients, then print and frame the first of my images to be displayed for sale at Ancient Cedars Cafe in Tobermory. Sean and Judy have been kind enough to offer up wall space in their dining room for local artists to display and I will have my work displayed there through the end of July. 

I also need to continue adding to my library of images of "the Bruce" so I can keep my display at Upper Deck Mercantile Gallery fresh. So it was great to get out on Sunday morning and hit a few locations for some much needed capture time. The Yellow Lady Slippers are in full bloom on Northern Bruce Peninsula and I had been waiting for the opportunity to photograph them but this morning offered much more than just the Lady Slippers.

I got the day started at Dorcas Bay / Singing Sands, with some bracketed exposures across the fen towards the rising sun with an HDR in mind.

morning on the fen

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment