2013-10-21

Photo of the Week 2013-10-21

I've been busy over the past week, preparing images for two shows. The first, my photo group's annual Show 'n Sale, took place this weekend along with the Guelph Studio Tour. I've been fortunate enough to sell a large framed image each of the past two years but not so fortunate this year. I did sell a print of a recent image from Italy and a couple of greeting cards but that was it.

So .... since I haven't had much time for shooting or processing anything ... here's more from Italy. I've chosen two candid street shots that I've processed in B&W.

lady in white
and ...
back alley romance
Ciao,
DJE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Doug. Love that these are in black and white, your photographs always tell such stories. Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, Great to hear from you.
      Thanks for your comments, both shots were unplanned reaction to a scene that appeared for only a brief moment. "Street shooting", which this effectively was requires the photog to have an open eye and a ready camera.
      Cheers !

      Delete