2012-07-23

Photo of the Week 2012-07-23

I've photographed at this location on the Grand River on several occasions and even sold a large framed print of one of the images. The spot has a quality that comes alive particularly when the sun rises over the trees on the north-east bank of the river. 
morning sun floods the field
We arrived around 6:00 am and after capturing the mist hanging over the river, I moved across the bridge and to the edge of the field just as the sunlight was flooding over the landscape. I moved off of the gravel road and into the field to place one of the larger mist larger spider webs in the foreground of this image. I know one of my companions on this trip snapped a shot of me behind the "No Trespassing" sign. It will no doubt make it to the interwebs at some point ... I will plead guilty.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment