2010-04-27

Algonquin Spring 2010

Thanks to the suggestion of a friend, I made my first visit to Algonquin in years, many years. As I mentioned in the previous post, we went in search of moose to photograph and that was certainly a great experience. What struck me most was the beauty of the scenes at the edges of the lakes, rivers, ponds and bogs. I could have spent all my time there framing all the magnificent detail and reflection at waters edge. The changing light throughout the day was constantly transforming the scene before my eyes ...

standing sentinel


DJE

2 comments:

  1. Well Doug... Algonquin is definitely a gorgeous place. We go camping there every year. This shot of yours is for sure breath-taking. This is one of my favourite shots of yours. You are incredible at what you do. Keep it up! ... I can’t stop looking at this picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB This is a personal favourite, printed, nicely framed and displayed in the entrance to our home.
    The serenity welcomes me each day ...

    ReplyDelete