2024-07-08

Photo of the Week 2024-07-08

 Introducing Sullivan ... now 13 weeks old and as of today he's been with us one whole week :-D

 
 

 
What does a photographer do when they get a new puppy? Well they break out the camera of course ...
 
The first two images were shot as a trial of the close focus capabilities of my new Irix 15mm f/2.4. I purchased the lens for astrophotography but wanted to try it out for some creative puppy portraits.
 
The second tow images were shot with the venerable Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS III, a known performer on DSLR's and still excellent on an R5 with an adapter. I chose this over the RF version because it is an internal zoom design which I prefer.
 
DJE

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie..certainly Wheaties still pull on my heartstrings.❤️

    ReplyDelete