2019-01-07

Photo of the Week 2019-01-07

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Welcome to 2019 and the continuation of 'a Photographic Journey'. My 2019 Calendar, 'Through the Seasons', is published in it's limited quantity and distributed to family and a few clients who generously support my work.

Photographically, 2019 began for me with another 'First Light Challenge', the 11th year I have taken up the camera and trekked out to capture my world at sunrise on the first day of a new year. On the way back, following a familiar road, in the peaceful tranquility of newly fallen snow, I reflected on the possibilities that lay ahead ...

The Road, now more Frequently Travelled - B&W
Fortunately, now I get to more frequently travel this road ... and the possibilities are endless.

Best Wishes to all for Health and Happiness throughout 2019

DJE



No comments:

Post a Comment