2018-03-05

Photo of the Week 2018-03-05

A recent client inquiry had me looking back through the image catalogue, an experience that I always enjoy, and one, as I've written before, that stirs memories and often results in (re)discovering some hidden gems. This time the quest took me to shots from the La Cloche area I had visited on a business trip to Manitoulin back in 2010.

La Cloche Reflections

It had likely been 40 years since my last visit to Manitoulin, then as a young hockey player travelling for a tournament. In 2010 the focus was on work with some personal time set aside to explore and photograph in the area of Willisville.

The few years of involvement with sites in Northern Ontario exposed me to the beautiful scenery that so many had already known, written about, painted and yes, photographed. Few opportunities to return have presented since ... and now as retirement approaches, I'm already thinking about how soon I can hit the road with a full complement of photo gear and time ... 

'the Road'
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment