2017-07-24

Photo of the Week 2017-07-24

On a weekend of what others called so-so weather I barely even noticed as I managed to make a few images that passed muster. First there was my image of the cloud formation over Lake Huron approaching sunset on Friday night, then the morning light on a spruce as we started our hike to Burnt Point on Saturday, followed by an image of a perched Turkey Vulture shortly after we had arrived home after the hike.

All of these had already been posted online when I sat down to select an image for this weekly blog post so I went back through what I had captured to see what I could salvage ...

setting sun vista
 ... and it turned out to be one from Friday night where the colours of the sky were reflected on the waters of Bonnet Cove.

When will I stop photographing sunsets ... hopefully never ;-)

DJE

2 comments: