2015-09-14

Photo of the Week 2015-09-14

I've spent a lot of time in reflection over the past few months and photography has played an important role through that time ... in some ways, it has also taken a back seat.

As I have worked through the loss of my mother and the legal and financial matters of her estate, photography has provided much needed distraction, though the work I have been generating is mostly from just going through the motions. I've found it difficult to find recent images that I want to present in this blog.

While I sat and contemplated this on the deck at the cottage recently, I felt that someone was watching me, encouraging me to "get back enjoying it", and then I looked up ...



 ... and saw inspiration in the clouds. What do you see?


DJE

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's whatever you see ... for me it's a few things, but I won't post them here to sway anyone.
      DJE

      Delete
  2. ... a relevant post.

    http://photofocus.com/2015/07/29/the-guilty-photographer/#comment-204007

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dove, an angel, a phoenix...

    ReplyDelete