2012-09-10

Photo of the Week 2012-09-10

For the first time in quite a while I did not have plans to go out shooting this past weekend. Plans to attend a McMaster Engineering Alumni reunion and later a round of golf with my former classmates all but filled filled Saturday.

During the remainder of the weekend my photo related activities were limited mostly to selecting and preparing images for the 2013 edition of my calendar. I quite enjoyed going back through the full year of images from 2011 identifying possible candidates and then making the final selections.

One of the issues with making as many images as I do is not having enough time to enjoy working on more of them. During the time I spent looking through images for the calendar I was reminded of many good times and great places.

This week`s image is one that I had processed heavily to have a graphic sketch-like quality. There is something about it that continues to hold my interest.

The Gathering

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment