2012-06-25

Photo(s) of the Week 2012-06-25

This past weekend, a BBQ get together with several members from the Guelph Photographers Guild happened to coincide with the 2012 Guelph Faery Fest at Riverside Park. A few of us decided to grab our cameras, pay the admission and take a walk around the fest and photograph some of the attendees. I managed to make several interesting images but the windfall was hooking up with some friends who had arranged a more formal photo shoot the following day with one of participants.

Three of us went back on Sunday with a bit of portable lighting kit to meet up with Ashley and as it turned out Ann-Marie, who also joined us for the the shoot. I`m thankful to Karen for making the arrangements and inviting me to come along ... I really think she just needed another light b*tch to hold the softbox in position ROFL.

Here are a couple of the results from the shoot.
Dryad Encounter

natural beauty
  
... and some from my walk around the fest the previous day.






DJE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Doug,
    Love the second last one here in black and white. The lighting makes it so realistic and detailed

    My dad forwards me a lot of your photos

    Travis Beach

    ReplyDelete