2010-06-14

Photo of the Week 2010-06-14

Albion Falls 2010-06-13



On a suggestion from a friend, this weekend we set out for one of my favourite waterfalls to capture it with high water flow after the recent rain.


When I think of making images of this waterfall, I envision clear water cascading over the multiple rock terraces and long exposures to create a silky water texture. I have shot at this location several times before and inevitably end up picking out various details with a longer lens. The same urge arose on this trip but in the end, the image I like best from the shoot is one that I shot at 24mm from the side of the gorge looking at the base of the falls with the silt laden water crashing over the rocks.


Getting something different at a familiar location is always a challenge; I’m pleased with my results from this weekend.


DJE


1 comment:

  1. and so you should be pleased of your work especially on this one. well done

    ReplyDelete