2020-06-15

Photo of the Week 2020-06-15

There are a number of forest scenes along the roadside that always catch my eye while on my morning walk. The light is always changing with time of day, time of year. I'm fascinated by the way it penetrates canopy to highlight areas below. Add to that the emergence of wildflowers in spring and it can be pure magic.


Slipper Patch
This particular area had a large number of Yellow Lady's Slippers out in full bloom. I happened to pass by at just the right time when morning light was spilling through an opening in the forest to wash over some of the patch.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. I can just imagine passing a scene like that up the Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and right beside the road I walk every day I'm at the cottage :-)

      Delete