2016-12-26

Photo of the Week 2016-12-26

... and for the last post of 2016, I almost missed it. With Matt home for Christmas and winding down on Boxing Day, preparing to leave for the cottage tomorrow, I didn't realize it was Monday until near dinner time ... and Mondays are Photo of the Week blog post days !

Since I've been preoccupied with thoughts of the cottage, the Bruce and Tobermory, it's appropriate to post the type of scene that frequently plays through my mind as I dream ... 

soft heavy sky
... along with my new signature photo logo thanks to PHOToLOGO. Watch for the new logo in the coming days as I prepare images to launch a new portfolio site on 500px to better showcase a selection of images available as fine art prints.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doug.
    Very nice picture and signature! Can't wait to see more on 500px.
    Hope all is well and I wish you, your family and Lafarge's collegues all the best for 2017 and hope to be able to see you through in the new year. All the best and long live your "art".
    FRED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fred, same back to you from us.
      Some of my work is up in galleries on 500px now. I'm not finished curating the galleries yet. I need to purge some of the earlier images or organize into new galleries.
      http://djengland.500px.com/
      Cheers!
      D

      Delete