2014-11-03

Photo of the Week 2014-11-03

I got away to the cottage for a night to take care of a couple of things I wanted to get done in case the snow arrived early. One of those things was getting the snowblower that I had serviced in Ferndale. I made this trip solo to have room in the vehicle to pick it up on the way.

Tobermory and the cottage is a quiet place once Labour Day weekend is over, even more so after Thanksgiving has come and gone. This trip it was beyond quiet, with Lynn and Murphy at home, it was just me, alone with my thoughts.

On Sunday morning, those thoughts turned to the Photo of the Week and "what was I going to choose this week?" I poured another coffee and went to sit by the window in my favourite chair to give it some thought. After a while my mind wandered off ...

 
... and when it came back, I decided to try and capture what had just happened in an image.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. Oh Doug, this is not just clever photography, it's clever thinking too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Heather.

      Delete