2014-10-20

Photo of the Week 2014-10-20

Early Sunday afternoon I took some time for a reflective walkabout on my way home from visiting with my mother. I've written about Scotsdale Farm before (see blog post 2012-03-12), but it had been a while since I last visited and this time I was doing a bit of reconnaissance for an upcoming photo session.

The weather had been overcast since leaving the house just after sunrise, but as I began my walk around the grounds, the sun started to push through breaking cloud cover and made the fall leaves glow. I wandered for a while, slipping back and forth between personal introspection and artistic reflection. The time passed quickly and while there and I had the good fortune of meeting Richard from the recently established Friends of Scotsdale Farm, who interrupted his chores to indulge me in a short chat. 

Scotsdale Fall Trail
This week's image was made along the main trail leading away from the barn and pond. It's a great place for a walk to clear your mind, in fall or any other season ...

DJE

1 comment:

  1. A favourite of anyone who has been there. Great image thanks for the memories :-)

    ReplyDelete