2009-09-28

First Post

I'm going to try something new here in creating this Blog.

For the past several months I have been sending a "Photo of the Week" to some friends and co-workers via email. It all started when a couple of people at work became interested in photos that were cycling on my notebook screen as a screensaver. I think it went something like "did you take those ....' and then it just spread. I'm out making images virtually every week and sending out the Photo of the Week has provided motivation to become better, search for new subjects and try to find the creative side of my engineering brain.

I thank all of those who have put up with my emails after saying "sure send them to me" or unwittingly asking "why am I not on the list?" then being bombarded every week. The interest those friends have shown has rekindled my passion with photography and the fire burns more now than ever before. I hope that in beginning this, I find even more ...

... so here it is, my first shot at a blog, mostly for that "Photo of the Week" with some background on each image when it fits, and maybe some other tid-bits along the way.
I hope you enjoy, I know I will.

DJE


No comments:

Post a Comment